“Sun Hawk” by Ingrid Lustig
At Eastlake Framing, giving back is one of our priorities. For years now, we’ve been supporting the Deschutes Children’s Foundation (DCF) in their efforts to promote a community of services to the children and families of Deschutes County, including:
- Providing rent-free space to other nonprofits that serve children and families
- Participating in bringing continuing education for nonprofit leadership to Bend
- Making more than 2,300 scholarships for after-school activities possible through their Every Kid Fund since April of 2000
- Disbursing grants totaling over $200,000
- Distributing more than $1.5 million in Sagebrush Classic proceeds to local nonprofit organizations that serve children and families
We do all the custom framing for their auctions every year. At this year’s Art & Wine auction on May 2, we will be celebrating the 25th anniversary of the DCF, which brings in over $200K annually on art, wine and trips.
This year, Eastlake is excited to host a reception on April 10, prior to the Art & Wine event, to showcase the art that will be up for auction, including the piece pictured above: Sun Hawk by Ingrid Lustig. Enjoy refreshments and a community atmosphere devoted to mixing our love of the arts with our desire to help the DCF care for over 20,000 of our community’s most vulnerable citizens each year.